Statistics – Electronic reporting (STINA)
|STINA is an electronic system for reporting to Danmarks Nationalbank.|
The following measures have been taken to enhance user-friendliness:
1) Establishment of a new reporting form (STINA browser solution):
This will allow entry-based reporting directly from Danmarks Nationalbank's website. The reporting method will greatly resemble the spreadsheet-based reporting.
2) Improved spreadsheet:
3) Faster controls for data quality, etc.:
- Built-in automated creation of XML file and submission of this file, as well as reception of error report.
- Immediate and current description of status for STINA's processing of the report submitted, incl. reporting of any errors.
- Explicit indication of any errors in a report.
- A considerably smaller spreadsheet with much faster functionality.
- Text comments concerning valid field content added.
- Enhanced spreadsheet functionality to
- enable downloading of information from XML or comma-separated data files.
- limit the need for manual data entry when reusing information previously submitted.
4) Improved option for fully-automated reporting:
- Immediate feedback indicating any errors after the submission of a report.
Further information on the STINA reporting system can be found on the page STINA.
- Communication based on web service (platform-independent standard) facilitating the development of a fully-automated reporting process.